After successfully registering as a seller on the marketplace, the seller/service provider will be redirected to their portal where they can start uploading new listings onto the marketplace.
- Sellers can start uploading their listing by clicking the Add service from the header or click Your services and click Add listings on the left-hand side.
- Seller will then need to fill up the required fields about the listing they wish to upload. This typically includes; i) Selection of category and sub-category (if applicable), ii) name of item listing and iii) description of item listing, as well as the image for the item (across all marketplace templates).
- The seller can set the duration, and a price for that duration. The available units for duration are: ‘/minute’, ‘/hour(Unit)’, ‘/day’, ‘/week’, ‘/month’ as well as ‘Custom’, where sellers will be able to set their price duration for a specific number of minutes or hours. With minutes and hours, overnight booking is not allowed. For example, a booking from 11am – 1am next day will not be possible. When booking a homemade meal, we use an hour as a sales unit. That’s why you see the expression hour(unit).
There will be a booking calendar that the seller can use to indicate their available timings/slots.
- After filling in all the necessary details, click Upload now or the Save button to upload the item/service listing onto the marketplace (depending on the marketplace)
5. Once you have completed your listing upload, you can choose to translate the listing page or do it later.