After successfully registering as a seller on the marketplace, the seller/service provider will be redirected to their portal where they can start uploading new listings onto the marketplace.
- Sellers can start uploading their listing by clicking the Add service from the header or click Your services and click Add listings on the left-hand side.
- Seller will then need to fill up the required fields about the listing they wish to upload. This typically includes; i) Selection of category and sub-category (if applicable), ii) name of item listing and iii) description of item listing, as well as the image for the item (across all marketplace templates).
- The seller can set the duration, and a price for that duration. The available units for duration are: ‘/minute’, ‘/hour(Unit)’, ‘/day’, ‘/week’, ‘/month’ as well as ‘Custom’, where sellers will be able to set their price duration for a specific number of minutes or hours. With minutes and hours, overnight booking is not allowed. For example, a booking from 11am – 1am next day will not be possible. When booking a homemade meal, we use an hour as a sales unit. That’s why you see the expression hour(unit).
There will be a booking calendar that the seller can use to indicate their available timings/slots.
- After filling in all the necessary details, click Upload now or the Save button to upload the item/service listing onto the marketplace (depending on the marketplace)
5. Once you have completed your listing upload, you can choose to translate the listing page or do it later.
Simply click on the “BE A SERVICE PROVIDER” tab on the top menu bar.
1. Sign up by using either your Facebook or Google+ account
2. Fill up your profile details. You need to provide a photo of yourself. Please only provide the first letter of your last name for better privacy.
3. Add your location (please do not provide street number for better privacy.)
4. Link with your Paypal/Stripe account (this is the account that you will receive your payments with)
5. Add or remove your delivery options and/or your preferred pick-up location
6. Click save
Congratulations, you are now a seller on GoNextDoor and can start uploading your first item.
- Recognize your neighbors and call them by name.
- Make better connections with your neighbors, save money, and make money.
- Try out your entrepreneurial skills with virtually no cost and no risk. Discover the hidden talents and riches within you and your home.
- Connecting with neighbours helps you to find convenient and cost-effective solutions from babysitter, eldercare, to home services.
- Avoid awkwardness to ask. You can easily see which neighbors can help, at what cost, their availability, ratings, and friendly reviews from other neighbors.
- Party with your neighbors and build connections and lifetime memories.
- Have some interesting topics when you meet your neighbors.
- Get healthier, tastier, and specialty homemade food at reasonable cost close by.
- Share the joy of a favorite recipe with your neighbors.
- Just as it takes a village to raise a child, so does it take connections to raise a neighbourhood.
Join GoNextDoor Now!
Just as it takes a village to raise a child, so does it take connections to raise a neighbourhood. We want to assist neighbours to connect, share, and help each other.
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and encouragement. We are going to launch GoNextDoor.ca on First Day of 2018 as a social marketplace for neighbors to offer and request services from each other.
You can setup your profile and list your services for FREE!
Make better connections with your neighbors, save money, and make money!